Pembroke Pines Invisalign® is a safe and pain-free way of aligning your teeth, with no brackets or wires necessary. Invisalign is a transparent method of teeth straightening that helps patients combat overcrowding and crooked teeth in an undetectable way.
Patients can experience healthier teeth in a way that doesn’t hinder their daily life. Eat the foods you want and experience no discomfort during the process with Invisalign.
What Is Invisalign?
Invisalign treatment is the preferred alternative to traditional metal braces as a way to straighten teeth. They cause no embarrassment and fewer trips to the dentist for adjusting and inspection, allowing patients to experience their life unaltered. Clear tray aligners gradually straighten teeth over time and have a natural-looking appearance, making socialization, work, school, eating, and other activities unaffected and less stressful.
Benefits of Invisalign
Patients can enjoy the numerous benefits of Invisalign, compared to metal braces, such as:
- Faster treatment time than traditional braces (usually 6-12 months but can vary)
- Painless and stress-free procedure
- Allows flexibility for patients to eat the foods they love
- No sharp pain or stabbing from metal in the mouth
- Increases confidence and promotes a healthy smile
- Corrects bite issues like overbite and underbite
- Lowers the risk of periodontal disease
- Fewer risks of stained teeth compared to metal braces
Cost of Invisalign
Compared to the traditional route of metal braces, people are often surprised to learn that Invisalign can be more affordable. The cost depends on a patient’s specific oral health problems, the severity of those issues, and the length of treatment required, so there is no one-size-fits-all approach. Insurance companies sometimes cover orthodontic care in their plans and may assist you with the Pembroke Pines Invisalign procedure costs.
Financing options and payments through credit cards are available if your insurance does not cover Invisalign. A dentist assesses a patient’s oral health at a consultation appointment, being one step to determining the cost of Invisalign treatment. Prices can vary for numerous reasons.
Types of Invisalign Treatments
Dentists can only offer Invisalign treatments if they undergo special training, meaning they are well-informed about the types, including:
- Invisalign I7: Assists front teeth for a better appearance
- Invisalign Express: Mild crowding or spacing issues
- Invisalign Full: Combats overbite or underbite and works for more extreme issues
- Invisalign Lite: Inexpensive treatment used to fix overlap of upper teeth on lower teeth
- Invisalign Teen: Works with the growing and shifting teeth of a teen
Pembroke Pines Invisalign helps patients in countless ways and for numerous oral problems. Invisalign does not increase difficulty speaking, which is a common concern for treatment recipients. While some experience a slight lisp during the brief adjustment period, it goes away quickly.
Contact Cobblestone Family Dental for Invisalign Braces
Invisalign is the orthodontic treatment many prefer to achieve aligned teeth. See how Pembroke Pines Invisalign can straighten your teeth and stand apart from traditional braces. Call our office at (954) 433-2099 to schedule a consultation or appointment with our team of experienced dentists.